Today i’m all up in your Monday Morning with a gratitude post and some presents.
I am one of those people who do not really understand the Christmas hype because, well, i just never understood it. This year, i totally FELT it. I am so happy this year is finally coming to an end with so much achievement from my end. It has really been a good year to me and i am so so grateful to God for making it ‘my year’. I graduated from law school, i started this amazing blog with my awesome friend Lydia, , my days at LDC are now a memory, i saw my two friends and my sister getting married, and so many other things happened.
Furthermore, Lydia and I are expressing our utmost gratitude to you our readers who have made this blog a success in just 6 months. We have had 10,000 visitors to the website, and hit 2,000 Instagram followers, which is so exciting. We are so honestly grateful to all of you for reading and leaving comments when you can and for the numerous times you share our posts on your social media. Thank you so much
So, without further ado, here are the giveaway details;
- Kweli Skin Organics will be giving the lucky winner, any item of their choice from their store, so if you had a wishlist now is the time, to let it come to life. You can check out their instagram page to see what they will win
3. Le Stylists will be giving out a wardrobe makeover session
4. Lastly WE will be giving out;
a) a CANTU hair products collection i.e The curling cream, The Leave in Conditioner and their amazing deep conditioning treatment.
b) Nzuri Textures 2018 Hair Planner: the ultimate guide to healthy and long hair
The Guidelines are:
- Follow @kweliskinorganics on any of their social media accounts on Instagram ,Twitter and Facebook.
- Comment on this post or any of our social media posts with what you want from Kweli Skin Organics Store
- Tag two friends.
- For a second entry, share this post on your social media and tag us in it (We can only see this post if your page is not private, )
- And claim your goodies
This giveaway ends on the 23rd of December, 2017, so you have 4 days to just follow.
T’s & C’s
We are only accepting entries from Uganda
Only participants, willing to pick up their goodies or cater for the delivery costs should participate.
Good Luck and Merry Christmas!